Update: December 14th 2020
According to the press conference on Monday December 14, we are forced to follow the guidelines of the national government and the RIVM (the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment). That is why we are taking the following measures which will start on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 00:00
Hotel Jakarta is open for hotel guests and overnight stays.
Please keep an eye on our website for updates
WellCome wellness is closed for members and hotel guests.
This applies to the gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam bath and it is not possible to book treatments.
Café Jakarta is open for take away – daily from 12:00 – 21:00 –
We ask you to use our main entrance to collect orders.
From Thursday December 17 we have a new, adjusted menu and will be published on Thursday December 17.
From Wednesday 16th of December onwards, there will be adjusted opening hours.
These are the most recent updates, please keep an eye on our website for new updates!
In these uncertain times, we can imagine that you are reluctant and wary of traveling again. That is why we would like to let you know that we do everything we can to make your stay in a WestCord Hotel as safe and pleasant as possible. We strictly follow the guidelines of the Dutch government and RIVM (the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment). We also follow protocol that has been drawn up for the catering industry by our trade association: Koninklijke Horeca Nederland (KHN). We have translated all this into a special WestCord “WE Care” program, of which you can read a number of measures below.
- We only receive guests who can sign a health statement in accordance with RIVM(the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) guidelines upon check-in.
- All our staff members and hotel guests are obliged to wear a face mask at all times while moving around in the hotel.
- We use Separation screens at the reception.
- Disinfectants are available.
- In the public areas, a distance of 1.5 meters from each other has been taken into account.
- Our employees in the operation and housekeeping remain at an appropriate distance as much as possible.
- Al our employees are instructed and expected to comply with the health guidelines of the RIVM.
- We have a strict and intensive cleaning protocol and are extra attentive to personal hygiene.
- Facilities are open where possible.
Below are the main questions and answers:
Can I cancel my reservation (free of charge)?
Different conditions apply to every reservation. You will find the conditions that apply to your booking in the confirmation that you have received from our reservation department or from the travel agent with whom you have booked. For the general terms and conditions of sale, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale on the website.
All individual reservations made after 1st of April 2020 via our own website, per email or by phone directly at WestCord Hotels can be cancelled at all times 24 hours before the check-in time. Applicable for bookings until 31st of December 2020.
How can I reach Hotel Jakarta?
Our team will make sure that all questions are answered by email as soon as possible. To limit the waiting time on the phone, we ask you to ask all questions as much as possible by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We wish everyone a lot of strength and good health in the near future and hope to welcome you soon!