Hospitality never goes out of style! I am Diana, Front Office Manager at Hotel Jakarta. Are you a service-loving team leader and available for a new challenge as a Front Office supervisor?
Embark on a new adventure with us!
The best part of my job is the culture, hospitality and an eye for who the guest really is. Of course, I also handle revenue, reservations, reception work, baggage handling, helpdesk and supervision, but luckily I no longer have to do that in the classic reception way with just Mr, Mrs and U. In hotel Jakarta we want to be hospitable and our guests unburdening, but at the same time we are approachable, open and spontaneous. I can be myself and because we provide service in our own natural way, not only we, but also our guests have more fun.
Finally, it is just really nice that our guests come in and are flooded with the Indonesian atmosphere of peace and serenity within our hotel, especially the sub-tropical garden is very special. All we have to do at the reception is to provide service and surprise our guests to complete the experience!
What makes you our new colleague?
- Hospitable, smart, open and spontaneous: These are your qualities!
- You feel at home in the city of Amsterdam and you know all the tourist hotspots, but you can also surprise our guests with a local experience.
- Work experience in a similar position or you are ready for the next step in your Hospitality career.
- Communication, commercial action and management: this is where you excel!
- You know how to motivate and inspire your colleagues.
- You know how to cut the knot and are not afraid to make independent decisions.
- You can speak well to our international guests, for that you at least speak correct English and a second foreign language is an advantage.
- You have a flexible attitude and no 9 to 5 mentality.
What does WestCord Hotels offer you?
- Growth power: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop and grow;
- Reliability: Salary always on time according to the collective labor agreement standards, you also build up holiday hours and holiday pay;
- 30/30 Member: In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more cool things for all members, such as: €30 per night in our hotels // 30% discount on WestCord products // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainer // an employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location;
- Working at the Hotel Jakarta remains interesting and challenging for me because of the hotel with a lot of charm and challenges;
- My fantastic colleagues really make me feel ‘part of the family’!