Are you zen enough for our wellness? Whatever state our guests arrive in, our team ensures that they go home completely relaxed and well-groomed! My name is Wendel and I am Wellness Manager within Wellcome Wellness. Within our team we are looking for a hostess!
No day is the same in our wellness, but the relaxed atmosphere is! Guests come to us for specialist beauty treatments for the face, body and mind. We also give them advice about our Comfort Zone care products. Our common goal is to provide an experience in a relaxed atmosphere so that the guest will definitely come back to us.
Do you have the ambition to receive our guests hospitably and to always exceed the expectations of the guest with professional advice? Then I would like to meet you.
- You don't mind working irregular shifts, so you are a 'morning / day / evening person'.
- You are flexible part-time available.
- Hospitality, this is you!
- We think it is important that you have some knowledge of treatments and products.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both in words and on paper.
- You proactively approach our guests and provide advice about our treatments and products with passion.
- I always make sure that I am representative, you can only make the first impression on a guest once.
What does WestCord Hotels offer you?
- Growth power: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop and grow;
- Reliability: Salary always on time according to the collective labor agreement standards, you also build up holiday hours and holiday pay;
- 30/30 Member: In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more cool things for all members, such as: €30 per night in our hotels // 30% discount on WestCord products // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainer // an employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location;
- Working at the Hotel Jakarta remains interesting and challenging for me because of the hotel with a lot of charm and challenges;
- My fantastic colleagues really make me feel ‘part of the family’!