Splendid clean and wonderfully fresh. Where I’ve been to clean in our hotel everything seems like new. My name is Regien and I am a Housekeeping employee of the greenest hotel in the Netherlands. When people think of housekeeping, they often think of cleaning dusty rooms, but half of this hotel is a public space, including our subtropical garden! It is a big challenge to keep everything clean and tidy, but it is very motivating when you see that we score 94% on cleaning! We do this together as a team. Everyone is there for each other and we know what we are doing it for. Happy guests who can enjoy a carefree stay.
Heavy work? Yes! I no longer have to go to the gym after my shift. Working keeps me fit and sharp, because within our team we pay attention to the smallest details. We start the day with the team in the staff canteen. Here we get instructions and focus points that we will pay extra attention to while cleaning the room. Then you and a colleague get to work preparing the rooms for the next guests.
Will you join our team? Let’s embark on a new adventure!
What makes you our new colleague?
- High degree of commitment and flexibility;
- You have an eye for detail, even the tiniest dirt will be noticed by you;
- You like to help your colleagues;
- Cleaning products are not unknown to you;
- You are physically strong and you like to roll up your sleeves.
What does WestCord Hotels offer you?
- Growth power: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop and grow;
- Reliability: Salary always on time according to the collective labor agreement standards, you also build up holiday hours and holiday pay;
- 30/30 Member: In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more cool things for all members, such as: €30 per night in our hotels // 30% discount on WestCord products // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainer // an employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location;
- Working at the Hotel Jakarta remains interesting and challenging for me because of the hotel with a lot of charm and challenges;
- My fantastic colleagues really make me feel ‘part of the family’!